Who you are going to work for
LUSID is a API first, SaaS native Investment Data Management System (IDMS). It’s a consolidated book of record that ingests, calculates, extends, and distributes investment data throughout the entire organization and their investors, clients, and third parties. Investment managers need to have confidence in the data that drives decisions, performance, investor and regulatory reporting.
Who we are looking for
- Angular Developer (1+ experience)
- Good analytical skills (problem solving)
- Experience working with API’s is vital
- Good English speaking skills
What we offer
- Possibility to work remotely (permanently – not only during the pandemic)
- Being a part of a great team with witch you can develop and maintain high quality platform
- A project in which we build a gateway app and maintain endpoints using a strict CI/CD pipeline to ensure quality deliverables of the finished product used by our end clients and customers
- Working in Agile methodology
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- 30 days sick leave per year (paid 80%)
- Flexible working hours
- Taking part in development-related events (conferences, trainings)
- Several online-training platforms access
- MultiSport Plus Package
- Private healthcare
- 2 days per year for self-development
- MacBook Pro
Why work for Code & Pepper
you do best
with no secrets
just for you!
of sick leave
What is it like at Code & Pepper?
Agnieszka Kopiczko Project Manager
This has been the most challenging, interesting and fulfilling job in my career so far. I know I can count on my team and we stand for each other in case any project issues occur. But most of all, I have learnt a lot and I’m still learning every day.
Bartosz Janowski Senior Full-Stack Developer
Working at Code & Pepper means constant development for me. With each new project, I discover a new level of my capabilities and learn the latest technology, while helping clients create and develop their outstanding products.
Kasia Kramnik Content Marketing Associate
Code & Pepper gives me a lot of creative freedom – I can bring my initiatives forward and get all the support I need. Also, I’m happy to work in a place that contributes to the community of women in IT!