Head of Sales 16000 - 18000 PLN B2B contract , Remote
What is the purpose of this role within our Company
Head of Sales is responsible for translating the company strategy into scalable sales operations, in which our clients’ final success is the most important factor. We want you to define and constantly improve our approach to sales, as well as tie it together with our efforts in Marketing, Project Management and Engineering. As Head of Sales, you’re invited to join our Management Team, so you can shape the way we create the value end-to-end.
What you will be responsible for
- You will be developing our approach to sales, making sure it’s accurately communicated to all participants of the sales process.
- You will be asked to propose and measure a set of KPIs to help you and other stakeholders understand how we perform and how we can improve sales. You and your team will be responsible for that progress.
- We want you to build and directly manage a team of sales representatives.
- We expect you to drive the biggest and the most strategic prospects through the customer journey.
- We want you to actively participate in decision-making processes focused on internal operational efficiency.
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for a team player that will fit our work culture built on transparency, honesty and constant improvement.
- We believe a transparent and ethical sales process is the key to our clients’ success, and we need you to share this belief.
- We think that having relevant experience (min. 3 years) in leading roles in B2B sales (especially in technology-related sectors) is needed to effectively play the role of Head of Sales in Code & Pepper. However, feel free to change our mind…
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+additionally paid bank holidays)
- 30 days of sick leave per year (paid 80%)
- Flexible working hours
- Support in personal and professional development (conferences, trainings)
- Private health care
- MultiSport Plus Package