Who you are going to work for
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to create end-to-end solutions in the FinTech field. You’ll be a part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for delivering MVPs for startups. You will be working on new projects and creating software products from scratch (from conception to deployment). You will work with other Developers, a QA Engineer and Project Manager throughout the software development life cycle.
If you have hands-on experience in Node.js and Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. We expect you are curious about new technologies and want to move forward in your career.
Who we are looking for
- Proven work experience as an Node.js Developer (AWS Lambda or NestJS)
- Experience with AWS (especially serverless services)
- Good knowledge of noSQL and relational databases (polyglot persistence)
- Experience with Cloud-Native, Event-Driven, Microservices architectures
- Experience with 3rd party APIs integration
- Test Driven Development/Chaos Engineering mindset
- Security, performance, reliability mindset
- Experience with writing unit/integrations tests e.g. using Jest
- Good analytical skills (problem solving)
- A strong and flexible work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- English speaking skills
It’s a plus if you have
- Experience with GraphQL is a big plus
- Experience with IaC (e.g. AWS CDK, CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Experience with CI/CD (e.g. GitHub Actions, AWS Amplify Console)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS Certification
What we offer
- Possibility to work remotely (permanently – not only during the pandemic)
- Taking part in projects for top FinTech companies in Europe
- Possibility to use best practices like TDD or CI/CD pipeline
- Having an impact on the whole codebase (peer reviews)
- Working in Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- 30 days sick leave per year (paid 80%)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work part-time
- Taking part in development-related events (conferences, trainings)
- Several online-training platforms access
- MultiSport Plus Package
- Private healthcare
- 2 days per year for self-development
- MacBook Pro
Why work for Code & Pepper
you do best
with no secrets
just for you!
of sick leave
What is it like at Code & Pepper?
Agnieszka Kopiczko Project Manager
This has been the most challenging, interesting and fulfilling job in my career so far. I know I can count on my team and we stand for each other in case any project issues occur. But most of all, I have learnt a lot and I’m still learning every day.
Bartosz Janowski Senior Full-Stack Developer
Working at Code & Pepper means constant development for me. With each new project, I discover a new level of my capabilities and learn the latest technology, while helping clients create and develop their outstanding products.
Kasia Kramnik Content Marketing Associate
Code & Pepper gives me a lot of creative freedom – I can bring my initiatives forward and get all the support I need. Also, I’m happy to work in a place that contributes to the community of women in IT!