Who you are going to work for
LUSID is an API first, SaaS native Investment Data Management System (IDMS): a consolidated book of record that ingests, calculates, extends, and distributes investment data throughout the entire organization and their investors, clients, and third parties.
Who we are looking for
- Experience in identifying and shaping business needs into product requirements through workshops, interviews, prototyping, and other techniques
- Understanding internal and external product dependencies to all stakeholders involved in the decision-making process
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle
Working experience in Agile/Scrum development environment
- Familiarity with tools like Jira, Confluence
- Investment funds and portfolio investment domain knowledge is a big plus
- Passionate and engaged individual with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Influential communicator with compelling presentation skills
- Very good command of English (speaking and writing)
What you will be doing
- You will collaborate with Product Owners on the client’s side
- You will gather, evaluate and analyze business requirements
- We want you to manage priorities in the product roadmap/backlog
- During development, you will be an advocate of value-based decision making. Your job will be to explain all internal and external product dependencies to all stakeholders involved in the decision making process
- You will be facilitating Product Owner-owned scrum events
What we offer
- B2B contract or an employment contract (up to you)
- Possibility to work remotely (permanently – not only during the pandemic)
- Taking part in projects for top FinTech companies in Europe
- Working in Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- 30 days sick leave per year (paid 80%)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work part-time
- Taking part in development-related events (conferences, trainings)
- Several online-training platforms access
- MultiSport Plus Package
- Private healthcare
- 2 days per year for self-development
- MacBook Pro
Why work for Code & Pepper
you do best
with no secrets
just for you!
of sick leave
What is it like at Code & Pepper?
Agnieszka Kopiczko Project Manager
This has been the most challenging, interesting and fulfilling job in my career so far. I know I can count on my team and we stand for each other in case any project issues occur. But most of all, I have learnt a lot and I’m still learning every day.
Bartosz Janowski Senior Full-Stack Developer
Working at Code & Pepper means constant development for me. With each new project, I discover a new level of my capabilities and learn the latest technology, while helping clients create and develop their outstanding products.
Kasia Kramnik Content Marketing Associate
Code & Pepper gives me a lot of creative freedom – I can bring my initiatives forward and get all the support I need. Also, I’m happy to work in a place that contributes to the community of women in IT!