Who you are going to work for
We are looking for a React Developer to create end-to-end solutions in the FinTech field. We create cross-functional teams responsible for delivering MVPs for startups.
As a member of our team, you will be working on new projects and creating software products from scratch (from conception to deployment). You will work with other Developers, QA Engineers and a Project Manager throughout the software development life cycle.
If you have hands-on experience in React and Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. We’ll support your skills development by additional initiatives, such an open source project which is being developed by our team or a mastermind program dedicated for mid and senior developers. We expect you to be curious about new technologies and eager to move forward in your career.
Who we are looking for
- Good knowledge of working with React library
- Experience in React Native or willingness to learn
- Experience with state management libraries e.g. Redux
- Experience with Sass(SCSS)/CSS, theming
- Experience with UI libraries e.g. Material-UI
- Experience with creating reusable components
- Experience with testing (unit/component/integration/e2e/ui tests) e.g. Jest, Testing Library, Cypress/Playwright
- Experience with OAuth 2.0/OIDC/JWT
- Availability ASAP
- Good English speaking skills
What we offer
- Possibility to work remotely (permanently – not only during the pandemic)
- Taking part in projects for top FinTech companies in Europe
- Possibility to use best practices like TDD or CI/CD pipeline
- Having an impact on the whole codebase (peer reviews)
- Working in Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- 30 days sick leave per year (paid 80%)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work part-time
- Taking part in development-related events (conferences, trainings)
- Several online-training platforms access
- MultiSport Plus Package
- Private healthcare
- 2 days per year for self-development
- MacBook Pro
Why work for Code & Pepper
you do best
with no secrets
just for you!
of sick leave
What is it like at Code & Pepper?
Agnieszka Kopiczko Project Manager
This has been the most challenging, interesting and fulfilling job in my career so far. I know I can count on my team and we stand for each other in case any project issues occur. But most of all, I have learnt a lot and I’m still learning every day.
Bartosz Janowski Senior Full-Stack Developer
Working at Code & Pepper means constant development for me. With each new project, I discover a new level of my capabilities and learn the latest technology, while helping clients create and develop their outstanding products.
Kasia Kramnik Content Marketing Associate
Code & Pepper gives me a lot of creative freedom – I can bring my initiatives forward and get all the support I need. Also, I’m happy to work in a place that contributes to the community of women in IT!