Who you are going to work for
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer to create end-to-end solutions in the FinTech field. We create cross-functional teams responsible for delivering MVPs for startups. As a member of our team, you will be working on new projects and creating web and mobile applications from scratch (from conception to deployment). You will work with other Developers, QA Engineers and a Project Manager throughout the software development life cycle.
If you have hands-on experience in React and Nod.js as well as Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. We’ll support your skills development by additional initiatives, such an open source project which is being developed by our team or a mastermind program dedicated for mid and senior developers. We expect you to be curious about new technologies and eager to move forward in your career.
Who we are looking for
- Demonstrable knowledge of React library
- Proven work experience as an Node.js Developer (e.g. AWS Lambda, NestJS)
- Experience with Cloud-Native, Event-Driven, Microservices architectures
- Hands-on experience with AWS (especially serverless services)
- Good knowledge of noSQL and relational databases (polyglot persistence)
- Experience with 3rd party APIs integration
- Working knowledge of state management libraries e.g. Redux
- Experience with Sass/CSS/CSS-in-JS, theming
- Experience with UI libraries e.g. MUI (Material-UI)
- Working knowledge of creating reusable components
- Experience with testing (unit/component/integration/e2e/ui tests) e.g. Jest, React/Native Testing Library, Cypress/Playwright/Detox
- Experience with OAuth 2.0/OIDC/JWT
- Security, performance, reliability mindset
- Test Driven Development/Chaos Engineering mindset
- English at least Upper-Intermediate (B2)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
It’s a big plus if you have
- Familiarity with React Native or willingness to learn
- Some experience with GraphQL
- Familiarity with Next.js
- Knowledge of CI/CD (e.g. GitHub Actions)
- Some experience with IaC (e.g. AWS CDK, CloudFormation, Terraform)
The recruitment process
The recruitment process consists of 3 stages: an interview with the recruiter, a technical test and an interview with the team. It’s up to you what your technical test will be. What can you choose at this stage?
- Assigned task – take up the challenge and complete our recruitment task at home at your convenience
- Sample code – show us a sample of your best code or project
What we offer
- Possibility to work remotely (permanently – not only during the pandemic)
- Taking part in projects for top FinTech companies in Europe
- The project in which we are building products with scalability, resilience and security in mind
- Working in Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- B2B contract or Employment contract (up to you)
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- 30 days sick leave per year (paid 80%)
- Flexible working hours
- Taking part in development-related events (conferences, trainings)
- Several online-training platforms access
- MultiSport Plus Package
- Private healthcare
- 2 days per year for self-development
- MacBook Pro
Why work for Code & Pepper
you do best
with no secrets
just for you!
of sick leave
What is it like at Code & Pepper?
Agnieszka Kopiczko Project Manager
This has been the most challenging, interesting and fulfilling job in my career so far. I know I can count on my team and we stand for each other in case any project issues occur. But most of all, I have learnt a lot and I’m still learning every day.
Bartosz Janowski Senior Full-Stack Developer
Working at Code & Pepper means constant development for me. With each new project, I discover a new level of my capabilities and learn the latest technology, while helping clients create and develop their outstanding products.
Kasia Kramnik Content Marketing Associate
Code & Pepper gives me a lot of creative freedom – I can bring my initiatives forward and get all the support I need. Also, I’m happy to work in a place that contributes to the community of women in IT!