What is the purpose of this role within our Company
UX/UI Designers within Code&Pepper stand by the heart of every product that is being developed. Their engagement starts right after signing the contract with the client.
With close collaboration with Product Owner, Project Sponsor and other key members of the project you will create end-to-end designs for the product. Throughout the product delivery phase you will be a part of the scrum team and support it with consistent design delivery. Other UX/UI designers and Product Owners will support you so you can handle the product design with ease.
What you will be responsible for
- Initiating and building product designs from discovery phase to its production release and/or retirement.
- Taking part in planning and conducting internal and external workshops on different stages of product development and maturity.
- Day to day communication with Product Owner and other business stakeholders while discovering and shaping the product.
- Handing off work to developers and supporting them during the implementation process.
Who we are looking for
- At least 1,5 year of experience in the domain of UX, UI or Product design
- A good understanding of design process, methods and techniques with ability to adapt them to the project needs, goals and constraints
- Mobile and web usability knowledge and understanding how to apply it
- Being able to present your design and explain the reasoning behind it
- Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Adobe XD or Figma
- Design system knowledge and ability to build component libraries as a part of product design delivery
- Previous involvement in a client-facing role in international environment is a plus
- Attention to details, ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Fluent communication in English (speaking and writing)
What we offer
- You will be a part of multidisciplinary team, that learns from one another and gives honest feedback
- You will be given a certain amount of ownership over your project. We are open to learn new ways in how to approach problems and processes
- We specialize in FinTech and by doing projects with us, you will also have a chance to learn about this area
- You will join the Company that values transparency, honesty and doing the right things
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ paid bank holidays) 30 days sick leave per year (paid 80%)
- Flexible working hours Fully remote work (permanently – not only during the pandemic)
- Taking part in development-related events (conferences, training)
- Private medical care
- MultiSport Plus Package
- MacBook Pro
Please apply with your up to date CV & portfolio or/and case study that showcase your approach and experience in creating digital products
Why work for Code & Pepper
you do best
with no secrets
just for you!
of sick leave
What is it like at Code & Pepper?
Agnieszka Kopiczko Project Manager
This has been the most challenging, interesting and fulfilling job in my career so far. I know I can count on my team and we stand for each other in case any project issues occur. But most of all, I have learnt a lot and I’m still learning every day.
Bartosz Janowski Senior Full-Stack Developer
Working at Code & Pepper means constant development for me. With each new project, I discover a new level of my capabilities and learn the latest technology, while helping clients create and develop their outstanding products.
Kasia Kramnik Content Marketing Associate
Code & Pepper gives me a lot of creative freedom – I can bring my initiatives forward and get all the support I need. Also, I’m happy to work in a place that contributes to the community of women in IT!