Who are you going to work for
Nate is a digital assistant that does the checkout on user’s behalf. Downloading the Nate app allows users to buy anything and anywhere. The app is based on neural networks using deep learning and natural language processing to read web code and transact online on the user’s behalf. Nate issues virtual cards for every purchase focusing on security and privacy.
Who we are looking for
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Cloud-Native, Event-Driven, Microservices architectures
- Experience with 3rd party APIs integration
- Test Driven Development/Chaos Engineering mindset
- Experience with noSQL/nonrelational databases
- Experience with Serverless Services on AWS
- Experience with GraphQL is a big plus
- Experience with IaC (AWS CDK, CloudFormation, Terraform) is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus AWS Certification is a plus
- Good analytical skills (problem solving)
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- English speaking skills
What we offer
- Possibility to work remotely (permanently – not only during the pandemic)
- Taking part in projects for top FinTech companies in Europe
- Possibility to use best practices like TDD or CI/CD pipeline
- Have an impact on the whole codebase (peer reviews)
- Working in Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- We know how to do proper development. There is a full house! Product Manager, Automation Testers, Frontenders, Backenders -> all roles that a great team needs.
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- 30 days sick leave per year (paid 80%)
- Flexible working hours
- We will support your continuous development through related events (conferences, training courses)
- Private medical care
- MultiSport Plus Package
- 2 days per year for self-development
- MacBook Pro
Why work for Code & Pepper
you do best
with no secrets
just for you!
of sick leave
What is it like at Code & Pepper?
Agnieszka Kopiczko Project Manager
This has been the most challenging, interesting and fulfilling job in my career so far. I know I can count on my team and we stand for each other in case any project issues occur. But most of all, I have learnt a lot and I’m still learning every day.
Bartosz Janowski Senior Full-Stack Developer
Working at Code & Pepper means constant development for me. With each new project, I discover a new level of my capabilities and learn the latest technology, while helping clients create and develop their outstanding products.
Kasia Kramnik Content Marketing Associate
Code & Pepper gives me a lot of creative freedom – I can bring my initiatives forward and get all the support I need. Also, I’m happy to work in a place that contributes to the community of women in IT!