Who you are going to work for
Code & Pepper is a FinTech-oriented software development company. It builds world-class digital products for the financial sector worldwide. Established in 2006, the company is constantly increasing the scale of its operations, as evidenced by the 93% increase in employment in the last year. Code & Pepper received the Forbes Diamond Award in 2021 as the third fastest-growing company in the country.
Who we are looking for
- Min. 2 years of proven and successful experience in outbound marketing of B2B services. By “Proven” we understand that you can provide us with information about the company(-ies) you worked for in this field. By “Successful” we understand that you achieved positive results in this field.
- Data-driven approach (ability to monitor, measure, and optimise results based on data).
- Desire and ability to work with data (acquiring, processing, and analyzing data).
- Exceptional command of English (master’s degree or C2).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of practices and tools used for outbound marketing.
- Strong competencies in strategy and its execution.
- The advantage will be experience in the technology industry and experience in building and leading a team.
What you will be doing
- Preparation and execution of outbound marketing aimed at a precisely defined target group, including responsibility for preparing adequate resources: a) Research and preparation of relevant data; b) Content preparation in collaboration with the in-house content marketing team; c) Selection and use of appropriate marketing and analytical tools; d) In the future, scaling and leading the outbound marketing team.
- Actively participating in developing the overall marketing strategy and execution with the whole team (Research + Content Marketing + Sales + Product Development departments).
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- 30 days sick leave per year (paid 80%)
- Possibility to work remotely (permanently – not only during the pandemic)
- Flexible working hours
- MultiSport Plus Package
- Private healthcare
- Work culture based on trust and transparency
- Taking part in conferences and trainings
- Active team support in building marketing competencies
Why work for Code & Pepper
you do best
with no secrets
just for you!
of sick leave
What is it like at Code & Pepper?
Agnieszka Kopiczko Project Manager
This has been the most challenging, interesting and fulfilling job in my career so far. I know I can count on my team and we stand for each other in case any project issues occur. But most of all, I have learnt a lot and I’m still learning every day.
Bartosz Janowski Senior Full-Stack Developer
Working at Code & Pepper means constant development for me. With each new project, I discover a new level of my capabilities and learn the latest technology, while helping clients create and develop their outstanding products.
Kasia Kramnik Content Marketing Associate
Code & Pepper gives me a lot of creative freedom – I can bring my initiatives forward and get all the support I need. Also, I’m happy to work in a place that contributes to the community of women in IT!