Who you are going to work for
Currently, we cooperate with Arena Flowers – one of the UK’s leading e-commerce businesses specialising in flowers and gifts delivery in both B2C and B2B. Company with 15 years of experience, involved in projects that help not only the people around but also communities and ecosystems across the globe to recover from decades of regressive activity. Ranked as the UK’s most ethical florist.
What you will be responsible for
- You will be working collaboratively with other members of the engineering team to develop and maintain the website and internal tools as well as with stakeholders directly over top-down processes
- Content modelling and administrative duties of Contentful CMS
- Deployment of services to AWS for website
- Troubleshooting problems from customer service teams as necessary
- Manage and develop Shopify APIs and admin tools
Who we are looking for
- Experience with JS (Vanilla JS) for the front-end
- Experience with Ruby on Rails OR Node.js for back-end solutions
- Experience in AWS Lambda and API Gateway and serverless environments
- Experience consuming third party APIs on front and back-ends
- Experience using modern semantic HTML and CSS (SASS)
- Exposure to Contentful or Shopify
- A strong and flexible work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- English speaking skills
What we offer
- Possibility to work remotely (permanently – not only during the pandemic)
- The project in which we are building products with scalability, resilience and security in mind
- Impact on the whole codebase (peer reviews)
- Working closely with both QA & Product to ensure the delivery of well-tested and thought-out features
- Working in Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- 30 days sick leave per year (paid 80%)
- Flexible working hours
- Taking part in development-related events (conferences, trainings)
- Several online-training platforms access
- MultiSport Plus Package
- Private healthcare
- 2 days per year for self-development
- MacBook Pro
Why work for Code & Pepper
you do best
with no secrets
just for you!
of sick leave
What is it like at Code & Pepper?
Agnieszka Kopiczko Project Manager
This has been the most challenging, interesting and fulfilling job in my career so far. I know I can count on my team and we stand for each other in case any project issues occur. But most of all, I have learnt a lot and I’m still learning every day.
Bartosz Janowski Senior Full-Stack Developer
Working at Code & Pepper means constant development for me. With each new project, I discover a new level of my capabilities and learn the latest technology, while helping clients create and develop their outstanding products.
Kasia Kramnik Content Marketing Associate
Code & Pepper gives me a lot of creative freedom – I can bring my initiatives forward and get all the support I need. Also, I’m happy to work in a place that contributes to the community of women in IT!