What is the purpose of this role within our Company
Senior developers in Code&Pepper drives the projects from start to finish from technological point of view. With close collaboration with Product Owner and UX/UI Designer and other key members of the project you will create end-to-end solutions in the FinTech domain.
Support to your colleagues will be an integral part of your work. At the same time you will be able to count on other developers, Principal Software Engineer and Product Owner to support the project.
If you have hands-on experience in React Native and Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. We’ll support your skills development by additional initiatives, such an open source project which is being developed by our team or a mastermind program dedicated for mid and senior developers. We expect you to be curious about new technologies and eager to move forward in your career.
What you will be responsible for
- Initiating and building mobile product from the start of the project to its production release and/or retirement
- Communication with business stakeholders – in a collaboration with Product Owner you will be creating business requirements from a technical point of view
- Communication with internal stakeholders: Product Owner and UX/UI Designer to work out the best possible solution
- We don’t believe in multitasking, so you will be assigned to one project at a time, but sometimes you will be asked to support your colleagues from other teams one-time engagement
- You will be given a huge amount of ownership over your project. We will trust you and let you do your thing. You need to be comfortable with being given such space
- You will communicate in English with the client – you need to be comfortable with it
From technical point of view we expect
- Very good knowledge of React library
- Proven work experience as an React Native Developer
- Familiarity with React Native specific libraries e.g. React Navigation, React Native Paper
- Experience with iOS/Android App UI components
- Working knowledge of Redux/Redux Toolkit, MobX, Recoil (or other state management libraries)
- Experience with testing (unit/component/integration/e2e/ui tests)
- Practice knowledge of Jest, Native Testing Library
- Experience with OAuth 2.0/OIDC/JWT
- Knowledge of iOS / Android stores release processes
- Experience with security, performance related aspects
It’s a big plus if you have
- Experience with Bitrise and CI/CD pipelines for React Native
- Experience with GraphQL, Apollo Client
- Experience using Firebase, AWS
What we offer
- Your projects will often mean doing something that has not been done before. We are not afraid of engaging in such endeavours
- Possibility to use best practices like TDD or CI/CD pipeline
- Having an impact on the whole codebase (peer reviews)
- Working in Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- Possibility to work remotely (permanently – not only during the pandemic)
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- 30 days sick leave per year (paid 80%)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work part-time
- Taking part in development-related events (conferences, trainings)
- Several online-training platforms access
- MultiSport Plus Package
- Private healthcare
- 2 days per year for self-development
- MacBook Pro
Why work for Code & Pepper
you do best
with no secrets
just for you!
of sick leave
What is it like at Code & Pepper?
Agnieszka Kopiczko Project Manager
This has been the most challenging, interesting and fulfilling job in my career so far. I know I can count on my team and we stand for each other in case any project issues occur. But most of all, I have learnt a lot and I’m still learning every day.
Bartosz Janowski Senior Full-Stack Developer
Working at Code & Pepper means constant development for me. With each new project, I discover a new level of my capabilities and learn the latest technology, while helping clients create and develop their outstanding products.
Kasia Kramnik Content Marketing Associate
Code & Pepper gives me a lot of creative freedom – I can bring my initiatives forward and get all the support I need. Also, I’m happy to work in a place that contributes to the community of women in IT!