Who you are going to work for
Are you feeling weary of the technology stack in which you are currently coding? Would you like to change the programming language and technology environment, but you lack commercial experience? Are you afraid that career changes will demand lowering your financial expectations? It doesn’t have to be like this!
At Code & Pepper, we created a monthly development program helping developers with commercial experience to gain Node.js and AWS skills focusing on serverless architecture. Our mentors will both support you and help you so that you can grow in the new tech stack in a fast and efficient way. You will have a chance to participate in a project which focuses on registration and authorization functionalities of cloud-based web and mobile applications.
When you finish our bootcamp, you will participate in our projects as a full-fledged backend developer. Together with us, you will be changing FinTech solutions. At Code & Pepper, you will take part in some additional initiatives, such as a mastermind program dedicated to our Engineers. There will also be a possibility of creating co-podcasts and taking part in other IT initiatives.
Who we are looking for
- High motivation and willingness to learn and tech stack changing
- Very good knowledge of working with one of backend development languages
- Hands-on experience with cloud solutions
- Experience with Cloud-Native, Event-Driven, Microservices architectures
- Working knowledge of 3rd party APIs integration
- Good knowledge of NoSQL and relational databases (polyglot persistence)
- Experience with OAuth 2.0/OIDC/JWT
- Security, performance, reliability mindset
- Test Driven Development/Chaos Engineering mindset
- English at least Upper-Intermediate (B2)
It’s a big plus if you have
- Some experience with GraphQL
- Experience with serverless solutions
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Knowledge of IaC
The recruitment process
The recruitment process consists of 3 stages: an interview with the recruiter, a technical test and an interview with the team.
What we offer
- Mentorship program. Our mentors will be your constant support through this journey! They will be conducting regular 1on1 meetings and they will provide feedback to you
- Cooperation at the end of the Bootcamp
- Possibility to work remotely (permanently – not only during the pandemic)
- Taking part in projects for top FinTech companies in Europe
- The project in which we are building products with scalability, resilience and security in mind
- Working in Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- B2B contract or Employment contract (up to you)
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- 30 days sick leave per year (paid 80%)
- Flexible working hours
- Taking part in development-related events (conferences, trainings)
- Several online-training platforms access
- MultiSport Plus Package
- Private healthcare
- 2 days per year for self-development
- MacBook Pro
Why work for Code & Pepper
you do best
with no secrets
just for you!
of sick leave
What is it like at Code & Pepper?
Agnieszka Kopiczko Project Manager
This has been the most challenging, interesting and fulfilling job in my career so far. I know I can count on my team and we stand for each other in case any project issues occur. But most of all, I have learnt a lot and I’m still learning every day.
Bartosz Janowski Senior Full-Stack Developer
Working at Code & Pepper means constant development for me. With each new project, I discover a new level of my capabilities and learn the latest technology, while helping clients create and develop their outstanding products.
Kasia Kramnik Content Marketing Associate
Code & Pepper gives me a lot of creative freedom – I can bring my initiatives forward and get all the support I need. Also, I’m happy to work in a place that contributes to the community of women in IT!