Technical Skills: Qualities Propelling
Our Angular Engineers Above the Average
We meticulously evaluate 44 technical competencies spanning 18 domains,
organized into 4 categories, to guarantee that our Angular developers
belong to the elite 1.6%, demonstrating exceptional skill and efficacy.
Tech & CodingWithin the this category, we evaluate essential skills impacting software development quality and efficiency. This ensures our developers can create sturdy, maintainable solutions and collaborate seamlessly with colleagues.
A competent engineer:
- Has knowledge of popular frameworks and libraries (e.g., Angular, React, Next.js), their features, and optimal use cases
- Is aware of new solutions introduced in the world of their chosen tool
- Knows state management libraries and understands when and which library to use depending on the business requirements of the solution
- Has a good understanding of TypeScript (e.g., knows and can use advanced typing)
- Can skillfully use existing types and create new advanced types for the solution
- Consciously uses established practices and patterns
- Chooses solutions that ensure ease of maintenance for their written code
- Produces code that is reliable, easy to maintain, reusable, and can be used across different platforms; writes tests that cover various test cases and are independent
- Knows and applies metrics that demonstrate the good quality of their written code
- Can write automated tests (unit, integration, end-to-end)
- Can explain the role of different types of tests in the entire testing pyramid
- Can (in collaboration with other developers and testers) make and justify decisions about the scope of test automation in various contexts (business, technical, human)
- Is proficient with the Git version control system
- Knows various Git workflows and can suggest the selection of one depending on the context (business, technical, human)
- Can implement the chosen workflow in a project
- Understands the purpose, functionality, and usage of REST APIs
- Knows and can explain the differences between REST and GraphQL APIs, as well as the factors that determine which type of API is a better solution in a given case
SolvingEvaluating this category confirms that our developers devise customized, efficient solutions and address intricate issues. This validation ensures their ability to adjust to novel technologies and provide high-impact applications in line with business goals.
The engineer with these competencies:
- Knows and applies concepts related to ensuring front-end performance (e.g., network communication, data loading time, resource management, user interactions, layout, animations)
- Cares about conversion rates, considering application responsiveness on web and mobile platforms
- Knows and uses tools to improve front-end performance, such as Lighthouse and Google Chrome Tools
- Proposes a solution adequate for current business and technical needs
- Is not limited to one type of solution/architecture/tool (maintains a healthy distance from specific approaches or tools) and knows when to apply an existing solution or create a custom one
- Identifies the advantages and disadvantages of various solutions/approaches in different contexts (business, technical, human)
- Can explain the impact and role of non-functional requirements in selecting an appropriate solution
- Can diagnose an occurring technical problem in a project and propose a solution for that problem
- Can conduct research on an unknown or previously unused solution or tool
- Can present the advantages, disadvantages, or risks associated with the analyzed solution and suggest a decision regarding its implementation
& DeploymentEvaluating this category is vital for ensuring our engineers competently handle resources, safeguard applications, and simplify deployment processes. This confirmation ensures their capacity to construct and sustain strong, scalable, and resourceful infrastructures tailored to our clients’ projects.
A competent engineer:
- Can identify and apply best practices for deployment, monitoring, debugging, and scalability of a solution deployed in a production environment
- Knows various front-end libraries and uses them at the appropriate time
- Can manage dependency updates in the project, knows versioning methods, and tracks vulnerabilities in used libraries for security gaps
- Can deploy and manage an application in production at a basic level
OS & Network
- Understands basic concepts related to operating systems, network communication, and takes their impact into account when creating frontend solutions
- Is knowledgeable about and can implement good security practices
- Can practically implement security requirements
- Understands data encryption methods in web and mobile applications and the tools required for that
- Has experience in implementing secure authentication methods
- Knows how to securely store sensitive data in applications, such as user login details and payment information
- Can configure CI/CD pipelines optimally and compatibly with the adopted solution architecture, git workflow, and deployment method on cloud computing resources (or other server resources)
- Is knowledgeable about tools and services that can help reduce application maintenance costs, such as alternative hosting solutions and open-source libraries
& ProcessAssessing abilities in this category is crucial for confirming that our engineers can efficiently work with stakeholders, understand project goals, and enhance the development process. This validation attests to their ability to adjust to clients’ requirements and promote a smooth, agile workflow.
A competent engineer:
- Can identify areas of business requirements that need refinement
- Can translate business requirements into technical requirements (propose an appropriate solution and plan its implementation)
- Understands the software development process using agile methodologies
- Can report issues related to the current process or methodology being used
Extraordinary Angular Outcomes
Powered by Our Team’s Technical Prowess
Our Angular developers undergo meticulous assessment across 44 distinct criteria, guaranteeing they command the diverse technical skill set required to address the most complex projects with ease.
Our team’s unrivaled technical knowledge consistently translates into remarkable results.
Get in touch with us today to collaborate with a first-rate Angular development team and drive exceptional success for your business.
Soft Skills: Qualities Elevating
Our Angular Engineers
In order to guarantee that our Angular developers fulfill our expectations,
we examine their soft skills across 11 dimensions, grouped into 2 distinct
categories. Find a comprehensive overview of the proficiencies we appraise
and their manifestation in our engineers below.
Collaboration SkillsIn our team members, we place great importance on collaboration skills, including efficient communication, exceptional English fluency, a supportive and guiding demeanor, and a transparent, receptive approach to feedback.
The engineer with these competencies:
- Can communicate noticed problems and proposals for changes in a balanced, neutral, and unbiased way (does not judge, does not elevate themselves, does not ridicule)
- Can communicate their own needs and problems in the project (especially difficulties encountered), while maintaining a non-entitlement attitude
- Can participate in discussions in a way that encourages conversation. Can guide the discussion towards making decisions or defining a course of action
- Can discuss and explain technical issues to non-technical people Category: Soft Skills/Communication
- Can use the English language to a sufficient extent to effectively communicate their needs, noticed problems, and ideas
- Can converse in English on non-technical topics
- Is open to supporting other team members in carrying out their tasks (including being open to pair programming)
- Can mentor less experienced team members (identify areas that need improvement/development, provide knowledge and best practices, check other people’s work and give constructive feedback)
- Can admit to a mistake and does not hide its consequences
- Can admit to not knowing something or lacking experience
- Does not hide their intentions and goals (if they affect their work in the team/project)
- Can openly communicate the factors that affect their efficiency and motivation to work
- Understands the broader context of business needs, technical possibilities, and human potential, and their impact on the team’s work style
Work Ethic and ResponsibilityWe emphasize attributes like meticulousness, accountability, commitment, efficiency, strong work organization, and adaptability in our team members to guarantee the timely delivery of top-notch work and the ability to respond to evolving requirements.
The engineer with these competencies:
- Can thoroughly analyze a technical problem and correctly diagnose its cause
- Can thoroughly analyze a selected solution, approach, or tool and present the method and chances and risks associated with its implementation
- Feels responsible for the tasks entrusted to them and does not evade responsibility for their actions and their consequences
- Feels responsible for the solution being created and openly communicates the risks associated with the decisions/actions taken on the solution being created (e.g., its quality, safety, ease of maintenance)
- Can proactively report the need for changes in the solution or the way it is being implemented
- Openly signals problems and risks in the team/project
- Can effectively carry out the tasks entrusted to them (by completing them independently or engaging other team members)
- Openly and without unnecessary delay communicates threats (risks), dependencies, and problems that may prevent them from effectively performing their tasks
- Completes assigned tasks and duties within the agreed-upon timeframe, and communicates openly if unable to meet deadlines, especially when other team members’ work depends on it.
- Can prioritize their tasks while considering the needs of other individuals or the entire team.
- Respects the time and work hours of other team members when involving them in tasks or projects.
- Can adjust their work style and communication method to the current team’s needs
- Can adjust the scope of tasks performed to the team’s needs (while being able to communicate if the scope or frequency of changes has a negative impact on their efficiency and motivation to work — see Transparency)
Savor the Flavor of Our
Angular Engineers’ Expertise
Soft skills play a pivotal role in our talent identification process.
We carefully evaluate them across well-defined categories and aspects, such as collaboration and work ethic, to determine if an engineer truly exemplifies senior-level performance.
If you’re seeking exceptional senior Angular developers or want to learn more about our approach to appraising soft skills, contact us for a taste of Code & Pepper’s recipe for success.
Capabilities of Using AI Tools:
Boosting Synergy in Human-AI Teams
Combining human know-how with AI, our skilled engineers seize
the opportunities presented by AI-powered collaboration, adeptly
addressing intricate challenges with unparalleled effectiveness
AI ToolingBlending AI tools with the expertise of Code & Pepper’s elite 1.6% engineers, our Human-AI hybrid teams deliver top-notch, innovative, and reliable FinTech and HealthTech solutions, improving various aspects of the software development journey.
The engineer with AI tooling competencies:
Code completion and suggestion
- Knows tools that use AI to analyse code and suggest code snippets, functions, and variables based on the context in which the user is coding (examples include GitHub Copilot and TabNine).
- Knows tools that use AI to analyse code and provide feedback on code quality, security, and performance (examples include CodeGuru, CodeClimate, and Snyk).
Testing and debugging
- Knows tools that use AI to help developers create tests, find bugs, and debug code (examples include: Applitools, Functionize, and Diffblue Cover).
- Knows AI-driven security tools that use machine learning to monitor software for potential vulnerabilities and threats (examples include Darktrace and Snyk).
Combining AI Tools with
Talented Angular Developers
Our exceptional Angular developers merge technical prowess and human expertise to pinpoint and utilize the most appropriate AI tools, enhancing software development efficiency.
With their impressive skills and knowledge, they skill-fully navigate the AI landscape, ensuring safe and accelerated development processes.
If you’re seeking a cutting-edge Angular development team with the ability to leverage AI tools for better outcomes, contact us today.
Revealing Impressive Outcomes: The Elite 1.6%
Surface from Our Detailed Assessment Process
Throughout a year, we assessed a remarkable 3083 candidates for inclusion on our team.
1 in every 60
Merely 1 out of every 60 candidates prevailed in our stringent technical and soft skills assessment, ultimately joining our outstanding team.
This signifies that a mere 1.6% of candidates genuinely embody exceptional talent, and as esteemed members of the Code & Pepper team, they stand ready to drive your project to success.
Discover Qualities Defining Our Talents
Across Other Technologies
Learn about the specific attributes that make our developers talented.