Case Study: Monkee’s Success
with Our Node.js Development
Monkee is a thriving Austrian startup set out to promote financial fitness. The company has developed an intuitive application helping users save and spend their money… smarter. Not only does it analyse spending habits and provide personalized advice, but also enables defining savings goals and sharing them with family or friends, so that users can work towards those goals together.
Code & Pepper supported Monkee as an outsourcing partner when the startup was struggling to find the right developers on their local market.
Successful talent hunt for a specialist in React Native was soon followed by a request for dedicated Node.js developers. Team augmentation model offered by Code & Pepper has proven its worth and the Node.js technology partnership continues to benefit Monkee and its remote teams in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
clicks to save
for a goal
minutes to open
a savings account
Impress Your Product Stakeholders with Our Top
Node.js Engineers’ Fast, High-Quality Work
Cultivate confidence and satisfaction among your product stakeholders
by leveraging the exceptional skills of our senior Node.js engineers.
The Benefits of Outsourcing
Node.js Development with Us
Expand Your Node.js Development Capabilities
with Access to a Complementary Skills
Unlock the full potential of your Node.js development project by partnering with an outsourcing company
that boasts a diverse team of skilled developers, including experts in TypeScript. With easy access to top talent,
you can seamlessly integrate the best minds into your tech stack and achieve your goals faster.
TypeScript Development Outsourcing
TypeScript is a powerful complement to Node.js development, offering strong typing and a range of modern language features that enhance code reliability and scalabilityRead More
Amazon Web Services Outsourcing
Employing AWS infrastructure with Node.js enables highly scalable, reliable, and cost-effective application development and deployment in a secure cloud environmentRead More
of Outsourcing with Code & Pepper
When it comes to Node.js development, working with a company that has a proven track record is crucial.
Code & Pepper has 14+ years of experience in the industry and a team of over 70 software experts. Our dedication to quality
is evident in our 4.6 rating on Clutch. By choosing to work with us, you can trust that your project
will be in capable hands and that the final product will meet your expectations.
on the market
Industry Leaders Trust
Our Node.js-Focused Services
Our reputation as a top Node.js development company is reinforced by the trust of industry leaders
such as Barclays Bank, J.P. Morgan, and Thomson Reuters. Our clients are backed by these companies and have chosen
to partner with us to bring their digital products to life, a testament to our expertise and commitment to quality.
Why Our Node.js Outsourcing Services
Are Trusted By Our Clients
Hear their testimonials and discover what sets us apart.
See case study
Christian Schneider Co-founder
Code & Pepper has been very responsive to our business needs from the beginning. When new requirements emerged, they were both fast and diligent to provide us with candidates that fully met our requirements. Having a competent partner by your side is a great help to move quickly as a start-up!
See case study
Alexander Rainey CEO and Founder
I really value Code & Pepper for their proactive attitude, transparency, and detailed attention to security. These are what made the partnership trusted and solid. The product team was always very helpful in explaining all technical matters, along with a project manager who took care of work organisation.
See case study
PhD Johannes Fritz Project Manager
Global Trade Alert
Code & Pepper became involved in the design process already at the bidding stage. Even though they didn’t have much time to answer our complex request for tenders, the effect was mind-blowing. They had a very practical approach from the very beginning, and this is what made us select them.
Work with Node.js Rockstars
on Your Team
Imagine having a team of Node.js rockstars, trusted by Fortune 500 companies, working on your project.
With Code & Pepper’s Node.js development outsourcing services, that dream can become a reality.
Let’s talk about how we can help your business succeed
Win with Node.js Expertise
and Industry Knowledge
Our winning formula for success: combining our in-depth knowledge of industry domains
with our unmatched Node.js development expertise to deliver outstanding solutions that exceed client expectations.
Transform the insurance industry with the unparalleled agility and efficiency of Node.jsRead More
The Future of Development:
With solutions such as Node.js AsyncLocalStorage, our team of experts can create custom web applications that can handle multiple users and real-time data exchange with ease. Choose Node.js development services for your next project and experience the future of web development today.
Unleash the Potential of
Modern Development with Node.js
Why Node.js Development Stands Out:
Key Advantages You Can’t Ignore
Don’t miss out on the exceptional benefits that Node.js technology can bring to your business.
Read on to discover how it can revolutionize your development process and take your applications to the next level.
With Node.js, we can create web apps with real-time, two-way connections, allowing for seamless communication and data exchange between the client and server. Plus, Node.js enables apps to process multiple requests simultaneously, keeping up with user expectations.
Scalability as Standard
Node.js’ node-based structure makes it easy to scale apps both horizontally and vertically. This allows for easy expansion as your business grows.
Node.js shines when using TypeScript. This allows for seamless communication and coordination between different components of a web application, making it an ideal choice for building high-performance, real-time apps.
Compared to other programming environments, Node.js has an outstanding capacity to extend and adapt to different app requirements. This allows our developers to create custom solutions that stand out.
Frequently Asked Questions
about Node.js Development
Node.js is a powerful and versatile technology that has gained popularity in the software development community in recent years. As with any technology, there are many questions that developers may have when it comes to using Node.js. While there are many questions related to Node.js, some are more important than others.
These 5 questions are some of the most commonly asked questions about Node.js, and they cover a wide range of topics, from understanding the common use cases for Node.js, to learning how to handle concurrency and asynchronous code, to discovering the most popular packages and modules available in the Node.js ecosystem, and more. Understanding the answers to these questions can help developers to better understand and use Node.js for their projects.
For the full, complete knowledge of Node.js, visit Node.js Technology area in our TechHub.
If you are already convinced about using Node.js, contact us to hire seasoned engineers.
What are some common use cases for Node.js?
Node.js is a versatile technology that can be used for a wide variety of use cases. Some of the most common use cases for Node.js include:
- Real-time, data-intensive applications. Building real-time, data-intensive applications such as chat systems, social media platforms, and gaming servers. Node.js’s high performance and low overhead make it well-suited for handling large amounts of data and concurrent connections. Additionally, it’s commonly used in building financial-related applications that require real-time data processing, such as stock trading platforms, financial data analytics, and cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Web applications and APIs. Building web applications and APIs. Node.js’s support for common web development technologies such as Express.js and its large ecosystem of modules and packages make it a popular choice for building web applications and APIs. Additionally, it’s commonly used in building financial-related web applications and APIs, such as online banking platforms and financial data visualization tools.
- Internet of Things (IoT) applications. Node.js’s lightweight and efficient nature make it an excellent choice for building IoT applications that run on resource-constrained devices. Additionally, it’s commonly used in building financial-related IoT applications, such as smart-payment systems and financial monitoring devices.
- Serverless functions. Node.js’s ability to handle asynchronous code and its large ecosystem of modules and packages make it a popular choice for building serverless functions. Additionally, it’s commonly used in building financial-related serverless functions, such as fraud detection, automated transactions and data processing.
How does Node.js handle concurrency and asynchronous code?
The Node.js runtime uses a single-threaded event loop, which is responsible for handling all the asynchronous I/O operations. When a Node.js program makes a non-blocking I/O call, the request is sent to the operating system, and the event loop continues to run. Once the operating system completes the request, it sends an event to the event loop, which then triggers the callback function associated with that request. This allows Node.js to handle multiple I/O operations in parallel without blocking the execution of the program.
Additionally, Node.js uses a built-in thread pool for certain types of operations, such as cryptographic operations, that are not well-suited for the event loop. This allows Node.js to take advantage of multiple cores and perform these types of operations in parallel with the event loop.
Overall, Node.js’s event-driven, non-blocking I/O model, combined with its built-in thread pool, allows it to handle concurrency and asynchronous code effectively and efficiently.
What are some of the most popular packages and modules available in the Node.js ecosystem?
The Node.js ecosystem is vast and constantly growing, with thousands of packages and modules available for developers to use. Some of the most popular packages and modules in the Node.js ecosystem include:
- Express.js – a popular framework for building web applications and APIs. It provides a minimal and flexible set of features for web and mobile applications.
- Lodash – a popular utility library that provides a wide range of helpful functions for working with arrays, objects, and strings.
- MongoDB – a popular NoSQL database that is often used with Node.js for storing and retrieving data.
- Passport – a popular authentication middleware for Node.js that provides a simple way to authenticate users in web and mobile applications.
- Nodemon – a popular tool that allows developers to automatically restart their Node.js application when changes are made to the code.
These are just a few examples of the many popular packages and modules available in the Node.js ecosystem. With such a large number of packages and modules, it’s easy to find tools and libraries to help with almost any task.
How does Node.js compare to other technologies such as Java or Python for server-side development?
Additionally, Node.js has a large and active community, which makes it easy for developers to find support and resources for their projects.
On the other hand, Java and Python are also well-established technologies with large communities and a wealth of resources. Both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages, Java is known for its robustness and enterprise-level support, while Python is known for its simplicity and ease of use.
In terms of comparison, it ultimately depends on the specific requirements of your project and the skills of your development team. Each technology has its own strengths and weaknesses, and it’s important to evaluate the needs of your project and choose the technology that best fits those needs.
How can I deploy and scale a Node.js application in the cloud?
Deploying and scaling a Node.js application in the cloud can be done in a variety of ways depending on your specific use case and requirements. Here are a few popular options:
- Using a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) provider such as Heroku or OpenShift, which allows you to easily deploy and scale your Node.js application without having to worry about the underlying infrastructure.
- Using a containerization platform such as Docker or Kubernetes, which allows you to package your application and its dependencies into a container that can be easily deployed and scaled on a cloud provider such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Using a serverless platform such as AWS Lambda or Google Cloud Functions, which allows you to run your Node.js application in a fully managed, event-driven environment without having to provision or manage servers.
- By using a combination of these solutions, for example, you can use a containerization platform to package and deploy your application, and then use a managed service like AWS Elastic Beanstalk to handle scaling and load balancing.
In general, the best option for deploying and scaling a Node.js application in the cloud will depend on your specific needs and requirements, so it’s important to carefully evaluate the different options available and choose the one that best meets your needs.
You will find the full, complete knowledge of Node.js technology in our TechHub (for this topic see: Scaling Node.js Applications section).
Senior Node.js Engineers
Available for Hire Now
Want to have them working for you?
Leave your contact details and I’ll get to you back right away
Our Team of Senior Node.js Engineers
are Like Wizards, But…
…instead of casting spells, they create high-performance web applications that will leave your competitors quivering in their boots.
If you want to experience the magic of our team’s skills, leave your contact details and we’ll get back to you
faster than you can say “Abracadabra!”