Code & Pepper redefines how FinTech is done.
But who are we and what actually
is this missing ingredient?
Code & Pepper was founded in 2006 as a small software development agency, but we soon realized that one cannot be a jack of all trades. With the emergence of the new, exciting sector of economy, FinTech, we decided to be a part of the revolution in how financial services are offered.
After over 15 years of constant growth and self-development, we can proudly
and openly say that we live and breathe FinTech. Right in the middle of Europe.
- Code & Pepper founded
- Development and sales of our first product in the SaaS model
- Changing the business model and becoming a full-fledged software development agency
- Winning over first international clients
- Partnering up with Finbourne to work on LUSID (our first FinTech project that we’re still developing so far)
- Deciding to focus on FinTech only
- Partnering up with Smart Pension to offer UK customers an automated pension schemes platform
- Partnering up with AZA to revolutionize payments and international money transfers in Africa
- 50 people on board
- Winning the Forbes Diamond for the fastest growing company
- 75 FinTech enthusiasts on board
- Winning the Forbes Diamond for the second time in a row
- The future is unknown but it surely is bright…
Meet the team behind Code & Pepper
What sets us apart is the combination of unique talents that managed to meet and work together in one place.
An understanding and empathetic manager with a background in leading a nationwide charity foundation. Olga was educated in Kaplan Business School in Sydney and in Warsaw University. Thanks to her friendly attitude, positive energy and recognition of the clients’ needs in Code & Pepper, she does a great job at building and maintaining business relationships.
Responsible for talent acquisition. With years of experience and hundreds of conversations with engineers that she had, she knows the tech community very well. She knows not only engineers’ expectations. She also knows that talent in IT is not only talent. It is also education, experience, practice, and personal culture. Thanks to the constant measurement and optimization of recruitment processes, she also knows how to conduct them in a predictable manner.
Passionate about development and a perfectionist. He started his software development business as soon as he graduated from the Gdansk University of Technology with a master’s degree in Electronics and Telecommunication. During his career, he successfully led hundreds of projects.
She started her career in a corporation in the UK. Over 7 years at C&P already, so she perfectly knows all the processes, and nuances related to the services delivery and the characteristics of the whole tech industry. Extremely hard-working, practical, precise, and distinguished with the highest culture of communication and cooperation. She has always worked at the meeting point of clients and service providers. She can be compared to a quarterback in volleyball 🙂
A man with a brilliant understanding of how the FinTech industry works and in which direction it is heading. A graduate of Warsaw University. He developed his career in the marketing department of the largest educational publisher in Poland, but soon decided to focus solely on making Code & Pepper grow.
that the rest 70 members of our family are no less gifted.